Like many businesses, 4see had separate contracts for mobile and landlines. As a result, the two networks operated independently of one another, preventing the use of basic functionality such as call transfers. Their landline system itself was a legacy estate with serious limitations (for example, it lacked basic functionality such as touch-tone IVR and had reached user capacity) which was beginning to inhibit customer experience and business growth.Read the case study to find out how they solved these issues, and how 4see are now able to:
- Transfer calls to field agents – and see whether or not they are available to take a call.
- Get rid of the second phone currently used by all head office employees
- Utilise the new Cisco IP handsets provided by Olive, to enable flexible working from any location in the UK
- Seamlessly move office desk phones across any UK location via IP capability
- Add new users to the phone system, with additional capacity to accommodate future growth
- Introduce touch-tone IVR, a solution which is enabling 4see to replace five published numbers (for the parent company and four sub brands) with just one direct dial.